Erasmus Forum

Tam Görünüm: Erasmus iptal oldu mu olmadı mı ?
Şu Anda Hafifleştirilmiş Görüntüleme Modundasınız. Tam Görünüm Modu için, Buraya Tıklayın
Dear Student

Let me inform you, please:

First of all I would like to ask you for your patience and for your kind understanding of this situation.

We closed the nomination/acceptance process for the winter term 2014/2015 on May 15, 2014. We expect more than 170 students for the winter term 2014/2015.

I´m the one person only for all of you, and therefore it´s so difficult to answer everyone at once.

Also we closed the grades for our current students (from the summer term 2014).

Thank you.

WHAT WE WILL ARRANGE FOR YOU IN MAY/JUNE 2014:

1. Letter of Acceptance

If you still haven´t received it, please wait. We prepare it.

2. Information about your concrete dormitory, about the payment terms and condintions.

It can be known at the end of May/at the beginning of June.

3. Online registration for the final courses approved for teaching in the winter term 2014/2015 (in June)

Best regards,

Arkadaşlar böyle bir mail geldi karşı kurumdan ne anlam çıkartıcağımı anlamadım yardımcı olursanız çok sevinirim.
Lütfen sizi bilgilendirmeme izin verin,

Öncelikle göstermiş olduğunuz sabır ve bu durum için anlayışlı olduğunuz için teşekkür ederim.

2014/2015 Kış dönemi için nominasyon/kabul işlemlerini 15 mayısta kapatmış bulunuyoruz.Kış dönemi için 170 ten fazla öğrenci bekliyoruz.

Ben bütün hepinizle ilgilenen tek kişiyim,bu yüzden herkese aynı anda cevap veremiyorum.

Ayrıca 2014 yaz dönemi için not işlemlerini mevcut öğrenciler için kapattık.

Senin için mayıs/haziran 2014 için ayarlayacaklarımız

1.Kabul mektubu
2.yurt
3.online kayıt.

Allah'a emanet olun.
Referans Adresler